The PCC seeks a #scicomm intern!
Apply by October 18, 2019 via the Olympic & Paralympic Committee website: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/USO1001/JobBoard/bc8f4af5-0753-ca80-0a4c-4f512286e8f1/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3b646850-942d-41a0-b243-407e128aef90
This is your opportunity to work at Team USA headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains communicating the stories of the scientists innovating anti-doping science, and the athletes and sport they protect. You will help with digital media content, email marketing strategy, copywriting, design and video production, analyzing campaign success, website UX, and organizing our CRM.
Background and passion for science is a major plus, but we understand you’ll have to learn a bit about the anti-doping industry while you’re here.
You’re perfect for the job if you:
– Can summarize a scientific project into a blog, video, or infographic to help people understand why they should care.
– Have some design chops.
– Have a good grasp of social media strategy (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Reddit) and can help grow and execute our editorial calendar,
analytics, and social listening programs.
– Care about clean sport and athletes who compete with integrity.
– Want to experiment with marketing mediums such as voice, video, podcasts, and webinars.
– Have experience with CRMs, website dev, and Adobe programs.
– Are creative, proactive, and slightly obsessed with market research and human psychology.
Questions? Director of Communications Jenna Celmer is happy to answer via firstname.lastname@example.org.