The Partnership for Clean Competition’s Virtual Poster Session, originally set to close for entries on April 28th, will accept virtual posters through Sunday, May 2nd.
Winners from each of the six categories of virtual posters will win $250 cash and free registration to the #PCC2022 conference.
We’re encouraging entrants to pick their categories carefully. As of this writing, 40.4% of entries fall into the “New / improved test methods to detect and deter the use of banned and illegal substances” category. If your research could fit under multiple categories, we suggest you pick one of the less populated ones.
You can find the specifications for virtual posters below.
Specifications: Each presenter will submit a video, using a short slideshow as their “poster.”
- Talks should not be longer than 7 minutes
- Each slideshow should not have more than 5 slides, not counting a title slide which may also be included
- Entrants must have their abstract pre-approved by submitting at the link below
- Videos must be submitted by May 2nd, 2021 in either .mov or .mp4 format
- Entries must be for one of six categories
- New/improved test methods to detect and deter the use of banned and illegal substances
- Recent developments in passport testing strategies
- Metabolism and pharmacokinetics of doping agents
- Alternative specimens, (ex. oral fluid, dried blood/plasma spots) for testing
- Social science projects focusing on elite athletes in Olympic, Paralympic, or professional sports
- Pilot study projects – preliminary data potentially opening new avenues in anti-doping
Further information on the virtual poster event can be found here.
You can submit an abstract for pre-approval here.
You can register to attend the webinar-style event on May 19th where we will show the winning posters here.